About Visa

Application Venue

Apply at the Korea embassy or consulate of your Country of residence (area/city)


Apply visa in person or through visa application agency (selected travel agency)
(Green Korean Language School does not help in visa application)

Visa type

Short term visit below 90 days Temporary Visit (C-3)

Documents to be prepared

- Visa application form
- Passport
- Passport size photos
- Administration fee
- Sojourn qualification documents
(The documents required differ with each embassy or consulate in your country of residence)

Application process

※ If you have any more questions, please go to your embassy or Consular Affairs Bureau in your country of residence for assistance.